Saturday, May 4, 2013

Game Day Uniform


DSC_0676


DSC_0575


DSC_0635


DSC_0563


DSC_0607
Hat: Akomplice. Pants: Current/Elliott. Shirt: Ralph Lauren (similar) Tee: American Apparel Sneakers: Converse. Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo. Watch: Michael Kors

My friends are probably beginning to wonder if I own any other clothing aside from this outfit. But it is sooooo comfortable, I can't help but wear it ohhhhh let's say a couple times a week. This. Is. My. Uniform. And what better place to wear your uniform than your first Yankees game? If you've never been you definitely should put it on your "to do" list. It was a quintessential spring day in NYC- perfect for a baseball game. I had so much fun! How have you celebrated spring's arrival? Do you have a uniform, or am I alone in my repetitiveness? :)

xo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...