Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday! Celebrate! Party Dress!

Free People party dress www.iammilyna.blogspot.com 
  Alice & Olivia party dress www.iammilyna.blogspot.com
Club Monaco party dress www.iammilyna.blogspot.com
ASOS party dress www.iammilyna.blogspot.com
{ASOS}
Nanette Lepore Dress www.iammilyna.blogspot.com
J. Crew party dress www.iammilyna.blogspot.com


The holidays are upon us, ahhhhh! This time of year chronically sneaks up on me and since I'm the Godmother of procrastination, I'm never prepared. If nothing else, this year, I will be prepared for a party thanks to the above roster of fun dresses. The texture and sequins definitely define the holiday factor this season; and who doesn't want to be wrapped up in a bow like a present at a Christmas Party?  The Free People dress is my favorite; it's flirty, fun, festive and the night blue looks amazing. What is your go to holiday party look- are you an ugly sweater type?

What are your plans for this holiday season? For Thanksgiving I'll be hanging out in NYC checking out holiday window displays on 5th Ave and the tree at Rockefeller Center. Christmas and New Year's will be spent in the San Diego sun, I can't wait! 


xo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...