Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Travel Chronicles- YEEHAW!


Hey y'all! I'm off to Austin, TX for all sorts of exciting festivities this week. I'm looking forward to seeing friends and exploring the Lone Star State with them. This will be my first time there- I'd love to hear any suggestions you may have of fun places to check out. I will be sure to have a full photo report upon my return & maybe even some souvenirs! My vintage cowgirl boots are already packed. :) Enjoy your weekend!

xo,
M

P.S. If you haven't already noticed, I haven't been posting much lately- between my graduate school applications, essays and work I haven't had much time. But I see light at the end of the tunnel and promise once I reach it, I will be back in the blogosphere- full swing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...