Saturday, September 8, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND!



Happy weekend! The weeks following long weekends always seem to be the longest, and this week was no exception. My week was packed with several hectic interviews but on the upside with that comes lots of options. I started coaching soccer this week too and love my kiddies! Since the forecast in NYC is nothing short of severe it looks like I'll be getting some much needed R&R and watching football all weekend-it's my excuse to rest up for my birthday week! Hope the weather is better wherever you are!

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

With the DNC over I hope all of you will be doing this in November.
I wish someone was giving me this or one of these for my birthday.
If you like those follow me here
While napping this weekend I'm hoping the hair fairy visits to make me look like her or can do a brunette's ombre for me. (Le sigh)
With tornados hitting NYC this weekend I'll be wishing I were here listening to Lianne La Havas wearing nothing but this gem while watching the US Open
If anyone can find me a link to buy this sweater I'll love you forever!
Call me crazy, but this little guy is unbelievable!
And finally, although a girl can dream for all of this I'll just settle for these adorable new Keds

See you next week!

xo,
M



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...