Saturday, September 1, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND



It is Labor Day Weekend! Can you believe it? Summer has once again come and gone. I hope all of you have made unforgettable memories with loved ones this summer and come out unscathed. With summer leaving I'm ready for the NYC subway system to no longer be a microwave, foliage, and Starbucks pumpkin spiced lattes. Not to mention the fabulous fall fashion finds (FNO and fashion week are right around the corner)! I hope you are all as excited as I am. And I leave you with Jay-Z....

xoxo,
M

Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees
S dots with polo fleeces
Purple label shit with the logo secret [...]

I'm done for now, so one for now
Possible forever, we had fun together
But like all good things, we must come to an end
Please show the same love to my friends
Dear summer

Jay-Z



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...