Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Forward- I have you covered.



1. Burberry Wool Peplum Trench 2. Baublebar Coral Cascade Earrings  3. Intermix Cashmere Peplum Sweater 4. All Saints Carmine Leather Jacket  (no longer available) 5. Zadig & Voltaire Sweater w/ Metallic Elbow Patches 6. Colour Gloss Vogue 7. Bauble Bar Amber Bauble Bib 8. DVF Mimosa Snake Clutch 9. H&M Trousers 10. Forever 21 Color blocked Skater Skirt (sold out) 11. Faux Leather Leggings 12. MARC by Marc Jacobs handbag 13. Smashbox 15hr Wear Shadow-Rich Gold  14. J. Crew Toni Loafers 15. J. Crew Everly Cap Toe T-Strap Pumps 16. Sam Edelman Pierce Boots  17. Stella McCartney Cat Eyes 18. Beth Lauren Necklace  19. Revlon Coral Reef Blush 20. Dior Vernis-Vibrant Raspberry

Fashion Night Out (FNO) and Mrs. Obama's DNC speech (and outfit) have me inspired and excited. This style board is definitely filled with all the fall essentials I could think of; peplum, metallic, cap toe, t-strap, texture, leather, patterns, more color blocking and the go to fall deep berry colors (my fav). I hope this gets you started in your quest for a fab fall wardrobe and makeup. I can't wait to share my FNO finds with you! 

xo,






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...