Monday, August 13, 2012

Gogo Gadget- Monster Diamond Tears Edge Head Phones

I love these eye-catching and admittedly flashy Monster- Diamond Tears Edge headphones. It's like headphones + haute couture!  These headphones are inspired by songwriter/producer/actor JYP. He is the asian sensation of music production and is the creative mind behind forty-eight #1 hits in eight different countries. I cannot speak to the comfort or clarity of sound of these headphones because I do not own them yet. I am hoping that the sound is diamond level clear and can live up to the multi-faceted jewel like aesthetic- especially for $350.

We shall see....I'll be sure to report back as soon as I can get my hands on a pair!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...